The story of a photographer
Hey! I’m Casi (pronounced KC).
Becoming a mom changed the way I saw the world, it changed how I saw moments/time, it changed what I saw, and what I saw to be important. It taught me to slow down, and appreciate the little things that were right in front of my eyes. While I have always had an interest in photography, this was the push I needed. I needed to learn how to document the fleeting moments that were upon me, and wanted to share these treasures with others.
So, what I want to say is: trust me. I promise that I have your best interest in mind, and want to create magic for your family, through memories you'll look back on forever. I want to add a personal touch to photography, and make people feel heard, seen, and loved. I went with "Sincerely" because I really do mean it - I love deeply, and pour my heart and soul into every image.
Now for some fun facts about me:
- I always wanted to be a grandma, before I ever became a mom - I see myself as the stereotypical grandma, and hope that I get to fulfill that dream one day
- I love a good laugh! I cry when I have a good one, and those moments are my favourite!
- I think plants are the coolest, and love watching my indoor jungle grow. I find them very therapeutic (although succulents might be the death of me).
- People singing and dancing in their cars, is one of my favourite things to witness - it ALWAYS makes me smile, as it's a pure joy moment for them, and seeing someone else insanely happy, make me happy.
- You can almost always, find me shooting around the house, and capturing photos of pretty much anything - no people, pets, plants, food, Dinos or other inanimate objects are safe.
- My background is in Early Childhood Education, I’ve always had a passion for working with children. I think they’re the greatest, most competent, and capable humans and love watching their little eyes light up with each new discovery. I mean, being able to help build the brains of others, is pretty darn cool!
- I try to live by the “you do you” philosophy ❤️ We’re all on different paths, & need to do what’s best for us.
- Human connection is my jam - so lets grab a coffee and get to know each other in real life too!
Thanks so much for being here!